Through this Program, Tamkeen Insurance Company, provides individually -owned private homes and residences with insurance against fire, theft and associated risks that indemnify owners from incurring any financial charges that may arise from the afore-mentioned risks under the My Home (domestic insurance), subject to flexibility considerations in meeting specific insurance needs.
The Company is committed to fulfilling its obligations to subscribers (policyholders) and to responding quickly and promptly after any incident, in a professional environment based on clarity and credibility in order to achieve its vision of creating an integrated partnership with the subscribers. The Company is also committed to its mission and corporate identity built upon the full adoption of the principles and standards of application of insurance compliant with the provisions of Islamic Sharia’a.
Under the My Home Program, the Company is obliged to extend compensation and reparations to subscribers (policyholders) for damages and/or losses arising from the following risks:
- Accidental spontaneous combustion generating flames and overheating of insured buildings and property.
- House fall, movement, and/or cracking
- Vehicle into building collisions, and fall of aircrafts or any flying objects from the atmosphere.
- Forced robbery with violence.
- Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, storms, natural disturbances and weather fluctuations.
- Explosions, including explosion of pipes and steam appliances.
- Natural wild fires or accidental ignitions of bushes and forests in the vicinity of insured buildings and properties.
- Electric contract resulting in flame or fire.
- Overflow or flooding of water reservoirs, tanks or pipes.
Strikes, Riots, Civil Commotions, and Malicious Damage (SRCC)
loss of Rent or additional expenses incurred by the individual (policyholder) as a result of the afore-mentioned.
Civil liability risks to a third party, whether material or physical, due to the afore-mentioned risks.
Death of policyholder and his/her spouse caused by an accident inside insured residence due to the afore-mentioned risks.
Calculate the Value of Insurance Subscriptions (Premiums):
The value of insurance subscriptions (premiums) is calculated according to the type of risk covered by in the insurance and the total insurable value (maximum limit of indemnity)
Premiums are calculated as a percentage per thousand of the total insurable value (maximum limit of indemnity)
Apply for this program